Sunday, March 6, 2011

Our Loving Bed!!

Ok so I know that a bed is a common thing to have in a house, in fact some households have more than one bed. Well it is a blessing to us in SOO many ways!
Sam and I spent the first few nights (our honeymoon) of being married in a resort bed and it was so nice, than a few nights on an air bed at his house in Mesa, New Years Eve at my Aunts and Uncles guest bed.

Resort bed AZ Grand

 During the time that we  have been in Oklahoma we have been on a queen Airbed.

Airbed
 It has not been great; we got a futon bed when my uncle, mom, and cousin came to stay on their way to Kansas, So we have spent some time on that bed, not great at all.

Our Futon


This is the window that opens to the back of the apartment, too much going on back there.

 Poor Sam is to long and would always hit his ankle on the wood armrest at the end of the bed. Now don’t get me wrong I love my futon in Mesa I slept on it for years, but when you have a someone else sleeping with you and that someone else is 6' 4" it is hard to sleep well. And we had it next to a wall, and I would sleep on the wall side so Sam could sleep better because he had to go to work. Yes I rolled my head into that evil wall so many times. Also our guest bedroom/office's window is facing the back of the Apartment, so we would hear people parking their cars, kids playing in their back yards, people smoking in their back yards, and the main road with cars going by all night.

 But the worst part of all was "The Noise". When we got back from Mesa when Sam's dad had his heart attack, we started sleeping on the futon, and my body is so warm that we have to leave the window open or Sam will cook sleeping next to me. Well we went to bed Sunday night kind of late, and "The Noise" started, we called the cops because it sounded like a tennis ball being thrown against the wall all night, they couldn’t find anyone out that late, than we called our Apartment 24 hours number and they said there was nothing they could do till morning. And the morning came and the noise was gone, we fought with this for two and a half weeks until the noise was happening during the day, they went up on the roof and it was the trees hitting some lose roofing when the wind was blowing hard. All this was done the day before we got our new bed.

Our New Bed!!
 I know it looks small but it is just the right size!!

 So for Pres. Day weekend we went out and got ourselves a bed! But it took almost a week and a half to get here because the bed we had got first was broken or torn, so we had to sleep on the evil futon some more.  But anyways that was our bed drama, and we slept in our new bed last night and it was so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment