Monday, March 28, 2011

Sam beats me!

I have no photos because Sam feels bad as it is so I will not share anything (its not even that bad)
Last night Sam could not sleep for the life of him, as for me I was out like a log!! When I sleep I will rolled to where I am closer to him when it is really cold out, and last night was 20* so it was a cold night. Sam rolled over and I felt like someone punched me in the face! His elbow hit me across the mouth, nose and my right eye, all in one hit! So needless to say I woke from my lovely sleeping to being very confused and in pain! Poor Sam felt so bad, I kept asking why he punched me in a sleepy/confused voice I think that made him feel worst. But it was only his elbow and life goes on. My face hurt all day but it feels fine now. I was in bed with Sam for a little bit tonight til I was keeping him up, and I came down stairs. He was on the edge of the bed so he wouldn't roll on me again tonight :)
But this is the only downside from sleeping in the same bed we have found so far, so it will be ok. I am sure when I look at this blog books in a few years We will both laugh at this midnight beating!

No comments:

Post a Comment