Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Oh Hannah My Hannah!

This is a blog for Hannah Dear! I failed to name her in my last Post and that right there is a Big Sin!
I love Hannah, she has been a great great friend to me for years now. And Hannah and I have been through very good times and hard times where we both felt like life could not go on.

Hannah and Sean
Hannah has always been sweet to me and everyone around her. She has a great personality and has been a great role model to me. And if it wasn't for her Sam would have never given me that first kiss, she helped him out with working up the courage to kiss me. 



my hair for the wedding :)
Hannah has done my hair for the last 4 years now and it always look great, and she did my hair for the wedding, and it was breathe-taking.

Hannah is a strong strong person and I am so proud of her and her choices she has made to go to BYU Idaho. And I am going to miss seeing her when I go back to Az in a few months, but its time for her to do her own thing. I love you Hannah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment