Saturday, February 5, 2011

So home sick

Tonight was my grandpa's 70th birthday party, and the most I could do was be passed around the table as the cell phone. I know this blog is about both Sam and I but, I just really miss my family and needed to do something. All I can say is Sam is a much stronger person than I am, it took 11 months for him to see his family again, and I am crying after one month. And Sammy was by himself, no wife to be with him all the time and spend time with someone he loves. I just miss seeing everyone once a month at least, and my grandpa is 70 now, I am worried about him even being around when Sam and I come back to Mesa. Oh and while I was crying on Sam's shoulder after hanging up from my family, I saw the Families are Forever clock the Allred’s got us for a wedding gift, and I started crying all over again, this time much harder. I know my family drives me nuts, everyone’s family drives them nuts but when you hear everyone together and having fun without you, it’s really hard not to be with them playing games, talking, joking, spending time with one another. I am so happy I have Sam here with me tonight and he didn’t have to go to watch, because I think I would be walking to the airport trying to get on a flight back to Az otherwise. I love Sam to death but, I am so lonely here without any family or friends. I don't know about this now, all I wanted was Sam for the last while and now all I want is Sam with a larger side of my family. May come soon, I wanna see my love ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment