Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Things have changed

So I could not sleep last night, two hours outta bed so Sam could sleep and almost another two hours of me trying not to move to much in bed so he wouldn't wake up. Anyways I was think how much everything has changed in the last little bit. Here are a list of some of them

1. NO FAMILY, his or mine!: I love my family I know that but I never knew just how much I would miss my in-laws. I know I didn't go over a lot, but I miss seeing them on Sundays, and babysitting for them. And my family

2. Warm night: Now I hate hot sheets, I always have fans going in my bedroom, but it is too cold here at nights.

3. Not wearing my flip flops: I hate my boots, They make my feet way way to warm, Sam makes foot of me for taking them off when we go places, and they hurt my poor ankle.

4. Not a lot going on: the last year of my and Sam's life where filled with planning. Planning the next trip, planning on phone dates, planning a wedding, a move, a outline of how we would be living. Now all we are here, we can rest, and it makes me restless.

5. Missing friends: I miss everyone so so much!! I miss the Davis, the Laytons, Risa, Michele & Kayla, My kids at church :(, all my babysitting families, and my family.

Now here are so changes that I am so so happy about!!

1. We have a little Family!! Sam has been my everything for the last part of my life, and I am so happy to have him every day.

2. A Running Truck: Now Ordy may have some years on her, but she drives like a dream.

3. No more lonely nights!!: Oh I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to roll over and see Sam every night, and to wake up to him trying to put his arm under me to cuddle. I know gag it is lovey dovey but it true, it makes my day before I even wake up. And when I wake up with bad dreams, Sam is there.

4. I can cook whatever I want, and no one messes up by eating the food I had plans for!

5. Our own place!: Sam and have our own space! so nice to have a clean house and when it is dirty we made the mess no more picking up after others. (That was more of a plus for Sam, me not really, He hated having messy roommates)

6. We can pay all of our bills and have a time bit of fun still: Sam and I have more money now, when get our taxes back we are paying off our last of our bills, so we can start saving more.


All in all, I miss some things but I am so happy about being here. Oklahoma is a big change, but as much as I hate change, I am getting used to it. Sam is getting used to having someone to talk to all the time; he seems to liking homemade meals more than anything. We hope that by May we will be able to get another car, so I can get a job and do more. But I hope to start school by the end of the month, every office is backed up because of the weather, but we should be able to start. Until than We are just taking life one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment