Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl Party

Sam and I both come from Families where we have BIG superbowl parties. So, now that we are married and can be with everyone every weekend, We had a party of our own.

But the sad thing is, we really don't know a lot of people here, and the few that we do know where on a stand-by watch. So we only had two people over at our house. But Sam and I had great food and we got the house was in black, green and yellow all over. Ha ha Sam was going for the Steelers and me the winning time Packers! So we had both team colors up. It was fun, half time was so bad, and our two guys had to go study for their test tomorrow. But all and all it was a great day.



Our "cooler"

Cold Soda anyone?

One side Steelers one side Packers


Our bar, ha ha Sam's idea

Got our new couch for the game

Didnt know what to do with the other balloons




Next year I am sure we will have a bigger party, I hope we will have a house of our own, on or off base, We are not picking at this point. We did have that fat feeling later afterwards, but we had a great time. I love spending time with Sammy and this was a great day. I was sad that Church was only an hour because of the snow coming in. But it I am so blessed to have a husband who can make everyday so fun and great.

No comments:

Post a Comment